Sunday, May 27, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY RAPID FAT LOSS WORKOUT

In between family reunions and Riverfest concerts this weekend,  I didn't have much time to workout,  so I got in a quick Rapid Fat Loss in-home cardio/ core workout today.

When I'm pressed for time I LOVE Tabata's - quick & brutally effective!

Download the official Tabata soundtrack for free on my website and put your workout on auto-pilot:
TabataSoundtrack.mp3 


10-Minute In-Home Cardio Workout

Tabata Stationary Run - 5 minutes total

- 20s sprint, 10s active rest
- repeat this 30-second round 8x for 4 total minutes followed by rest and transition

Tabata Jumping Jacks - 5 minutes total

- 20s sprint, 10s active rest
- repeat this 30-second round 8x for 4 total minutes followed by rest and transition

No need for equipment or space! I did this in my living room!

QUICK, SIMPLE,  & BRUTALLY EFFECTIVE!

Give it a try!

Listen and Lose Fat,


Jeff McDaniel
FastFit Training
http://thefastfit.com





No comments:

Post a Comment