Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 8-WEEK TRANSFORMATION CONTEST


Get Beach Body Ready for Spring Break!


Over the last several years, I have helped hundreds of people just like you lose thousands of lbs of fat.  The unique and integrated rapid fat loss training and nutrition system I use is second to none in producing body altering and life changing results as fast as possible.  I am in the process of writing a book to share my fat burning secrets with the whole world.  It will not only be a culmination of countless hours of research, trial and error, and real world case studies with my client base both on-site here and at my FastFit Training Center in Little Rock, AR, and online with Bootcamp-To-Go, but will also provide some breakthrough insight regarding the psychology behind fitness transformation.  This will hopefully change the way people go about losing fat forever.

But before it gets published, I want to get a group of highly motivated people together to experience the AWESOME power of this new and improved program for themselves. I am already doing it with my boot campers here in Little Rock, but I am now going to open up to my valued FastFit subscribers. That’s right, it’s time for my first ever FastFit Transformation Contest!


Here’s what you will get if you are selected as member of this elite body transformation group:




  •  1-Hour Initial 1-on-1 Transformation Phone Consult with me, Jeff McDaniel, C.P.T., to set goals and map out your very own personal success blueprint
  •  Weekly 30-Minute Social Support and Accountability
  •  Unlimited Email Access
  •  My patented done-for-you rapid fat loss training and nutrition program where I will tell you exactly what to do to get beach body ready for spring break, complete with all companion workout muse mp3 soundtracks, workout and nutrition e-books, etc.
Typically, I would charge $500/month for this type of personalized programming where I personally guarantee you the absolute best results of your life, but to a select number of my FastFit list (a number I will only reveal after carefully studying the applications of those who apply), this total transformation package will be yours for FREE! Not to mention the fact that you will also be eligible to win the following top prize below:


1st Place Winner

- 6-Months of FastFit Training ($720 value)
- Resistance-Band Starter Kit
- The complete FastFit mp3 interval soundtrack library
- A FREE for Lifetime Pass to all current and future Elite Training Workout Series.


- Special Bonus:

Option A- If you are a Fitness Trainer (coaches and trains people to get fit and healthy): Monthly 45-Minute phone consults with me for the rest of 2013 where I will work on your boot camp business like it’s my own to help you help more people and realize the financial freedom you deserve

Option B- Special Bonus if you are a fitness enthusiasts (loves to workout and eat healthy): Monthly 45-Minute phone consults with me for the rest of 2013 where I will provide you with the necessary support and accountability to maintain and build upon your results from this 8-week transformation contest for life


2nd Place Winner

- 3-Months of FastFit Training
- Rapid Fat Loss Starter Kit


3rd Place Winner

- 1-Month of FastFit Training
- Rapid Fat Loss Starter Kit

Now, I don’t beat around the bush. This is only for serious people that are ready to change and fully commit both their mind and body to making these changes. YOU WILL HAVE TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I TELL YOU DO… BOTTOM LINE! The clock is already ticking and there are simply NO EXCEPTIONS to the following deadlines, so, here’s what you have to do to be eligible for this contest:
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO DO EVERYTHING LISTED BELOW EXACTLY AS OUTLINED BY NEW YEARS EVE, 11:59 PM US EST IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND FOREVER:


  • Type a 1-page maximum summary in an email or word document telling your story (health history, goals, past failures, etc.) and explaining why we should select you for this incredible opportunity, then send to us with subject “HELP! I WANT TO CHANGE” at jeff@thefastfit.com
  • Take front, side, and rear view full body digital pictures of yourself (men must have their shirt off and be wearing boxer briefs or swimsuit trunks, women must wear either a one piece or two piece bathing suit, no exceptions here), then send to us as attachments with subject “HELP! I WANT TO CHANGE” at jeff@thefastfit.com
  •  Extra Credit (optional, but highly recommended): Film a 1-2 minute video pleading your case, post it to YouTube and send it to me with the subject “HELP! I WANT TO CHANGE” at jeff@thefastfit.com for some extra special convincing 

NOTE- PLEASE SEND ALL ATTACHMENTS WITHIN THE SAME (THAT’S ONE) EMAIL!!!

For some of you, this will be the start of a whole new life. Do not regret missing out on this opportunity because it is going to be unreal.
I love what I do and I am never outworked in providing the people I work with the best results possible, and if you want a proven real world fat loss trainer in your corner to help maximize your fitness in 2013, ACT NOW!
The contest will officially start on January 14th and end on March 10.

Jeff

P.S. - Give a Happy New Year by sharing this with a friend, family member, or co-worker :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment