Saturday, February 11, 2012

FASTFIT SHARES GREAT BREAKFAST TO BURN FAT AND LOSE WEIGHT



Lately, I’ve been really digging smoked salmon for breakfast. I’ll usually add some greens on the side to top off the dish- broccoli, green beans, etc cooked in some coconut oil.

Now, I’m not talking about the cheap stuff either. I get my smoked salmon at whole foods, 16 oz costs about 20 bones, but man is it legit.

Of course, no sugar added ;)

Besides being an amazing source of protein, salmon is by far one the best sources of natural fats, specially polyunsaturated fats in the form of omega-3’s which have a host of health benefits.

It’s a real quick and easy meal to prepare when you are rushed in the morning, and it’s really filling too!

Get Fit!

Jeff McDaniel
FastFit Training & Fitness
http://thefastfit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment