1 tuna filet or tuna steak
2 cloves chopped garlic (optional)
1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon parsley
1 teaspoon black pepper
6 oz. baby spinach
1) Heat a large sauté pan with olive oil at medium heat.
2) Dash black pepper to both sides of the tuna.
3) Add onions and chopped garlic, cook until slightly brown, then push to the outside edge of the pan.
4) Put the tuna in the center, cook until brown, turn over, cook the other side until brown. The tuna is ready when the inside is cooked.
5) Place the tuna on a bed of spinach and enjoy!
Find more healthy recipes on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/FastFit