FastFit Creamy Italian Dressing
Balsamic Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 ear corn, husked
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 16 pencil-thin spears), ends trimmed
- 1 block (4 oz) firm tofu, cut into 2 1/2-inch slices
- 4 scallions
- cooking spray
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1/4 avocado, cut into bite-size chunks
- 4-6 oz. Grilled Chicken
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1) Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
2) Divide the salad greens and veggies into two separate bowls and drizzle with 2 tbsp of dressing.
3) Heat grill to medium. Spray zucchini, corn, asparagus, and scallions with oil. Grill the vegetables 2-3 minutes on each side, the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side or until completely done.
4) Cut zucchini and asparagus into bite-sized pieces. Cut corn into chunks; slice off some kernels. Slice chicken into strips.
5) Combine all ingredients into one bowl
- 406 calories per serving
- 22.9 g fat (5.2 g saturated)
- 30.8 g carbs
- 11.2 g fiber
- 30.5 g protein
For more FastFit recipes sign up on my Facebook page: