2 cups Water
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 Lemon Peel
6 Green Tea Bags
4 tsp Lemon Juice
Stevia for a sweetener
1. Add your water, cinnamon, ginger and lemon peel to a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce to a gentle boil and cook for 7-8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add tea bags, stirring often for 10 min.
4. Remove the tea bags and stir lemon juice into the tea liquid.
5. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 to 5 days.
To make a cup of iced tea, pour 1/4 cup of the concentrated tea mixture into a glass with 3/4 cup of water, and add Stevia to sweeten to your desired taste. Add ice cubes for a cool summer drink!